The construction sector is the largest consumer of energy in France. The implementation of the eco-loan or “green loan” is intended to finance thermal renovations representing large amounts, it is one of the main financial measures of the Grenelle of the Environment and it constitutes a major advance.
Why the Zero-Rate Eco-loan?
Making your home more energy efficient, more comfortable and less greenhouse gas emitters is now possible thanks to the zero-rate eco-loan.
Who can benefit from the zero-rate eco-loan?
- You are an owner-occupier, landlord or civil society owner
- Your home was built before January 1, 1990 and is your main residence
- Condominiums are affected
How can I benefit from zero-rate eco-loans?
To benefit from the zero-rate eco-loan, a “Work Package” is required, a coherent set of works aimed at improving the energy efficiency of housing.
The “work package” must include at least 2 of the following categories:
- High-performance roof insulation
- Installing or replacing heating or sanitary hot water production
- Installing heating using renewable energy
- Installing sanitary hot water production using renewable energy
Don’t wait any longer and take advantage of this exceptional help:
- A Free Loan Through Eco-Loan
- Your home becomes green: you significantly reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
- You save real money: your energy budget decreases and you gain purchasing power
- You improve your comfort and well-being
- You become independent of energy suppliers
Contact us for information on eco-loan.
The zero-rate eco-loan also funds the ancillary costs:
- Inseparable induced work (resumption of electricity, installation of an installation system…)
- The cost of the project (architect, file fees…)
- Possible insurance costs
How much? How long?
The zero-rate eco-loan can finance up to 30,000 euros worth of work.
The repayment period is set at 10 years. The bank may offer to increase this period to 15 years. On your request, it can reduce this period to 3 years to reduce your repayment expenses.
A single zero-rate eco-loan can be granted per dwelling.
For more information, visit the energy and sustainable development section of the government’s website: